Click a button in the list at the bottom left and select the Properties tab to define the settings for creating the boolean control in LabVIEW.
- Button name: Friendly name for your button design
- Label: Name for your LabVIEW Control as defined by its Label Property
- Label Visible: Set the Label visible or not when using your control into LabVIEW
- Control Type: Possible values are Control, TypeDef and Strict TypeDef. See the LabVIEW Help for more details.
- Control / Indicator: Choose whether to create a Control or an Indicator.
- Boolean text: Up to 4 strings to define the boolean text for different states of your boolean control. See the LabVIEW Help for more details.
- Boolean Text Visible: Set the Boolean text visible or not.
- Boolean text colors: Define the text and background colors for the boolean text of your LabVIEW Control.
- Boolean Text Font Size: Configure the font size of the boolean text.
- Mechanical Action: Choose one mechanical action for your boolean control. See the LabVIEW Help for more details.
- Toggle Key Binding: Associate a key combination to your control for toggle operation. See the LabVIEW Help for more details.